Thursday 13 December 2012

AWOL

So today, after a nice bath and shake of talcum powder, I sneaked into the car when the children were going to nursery as I had heard their mommy telling their daddy that she had Croissant Club with somebody called Sean and I wanted to see what she was up to.  Sssh don't tell Santa  though as he thinks it is far too dangerous for me to leave my mission base!


I had lots of fun travelling in the car and exploring the house we visited.  The big girl who lives there was at nursery so I tried out her bed and I also chilled out a little with Minnie Mouse.  The little girl has a little reindeer who looks like my old friend Rudolph so I tried to have a little catch up with him, but he didn't say much and I was so busy trying to get him to talk I didn't notice the little girl who lives at the house sneaking up on me for a cuddle.
 
Leaving the house where I am based was such an adventure and I loved meeting lots of new people, but I think I am going to be in ALOT of trouble.  Uh oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment